Clara Nancy Andirious, DDS
Meet Dr. Andirious
Dr. Andirious received her Bachelor of Science Degree at UCLA with honors, and continued her Doctorate degree at The New York University College of Dentistry where she received her training in all aspects of general and cosmetic dentistry. During her Studies, she worked as a Faculty Dentist at the NYU Faculty Clinic doing mostly cosmetic and prosthodontic work. She has earned her certificate in Implantology and is a certified Invisalign and Lumineers provider. She is very involved in taking classes to expand on her knowledge of high-tech dentistry. In addition, Dr. Andirious recently received her Fellowship from the American Dental Implant Association.
Through a combination of advanced technology and sensible treatment planning, Dr. Andirious alleviates oral discomfort and improves the appearance of patient’s smiles and their self-esteem. Dr. Andirious speaks Assyrian and Persian fluently.
Memberships and Awards
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara Dental Society
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantology
- 2011 TopDocs America Award
- The International Association of Dentists, The Leading Physicians of the World Award 2012-2013
- Fellowship in Dental Implantology from American Dental Implant Association
Dr. Andirious lives in San Jose, California with her husband, son, and daughter. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, gardening, and playtime with her kids.