COVID-19 UpdatesSan Jose, CA
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, your temperature will be taken. We will ask you to use hand sanitizer which we will supply. Please wear your mask on the way into our office.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, refreshments and other items which cannot be properly disinfected.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be texted or called when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time. Please do not bring another person into the office with you unless it is necessary. This will make social distancing easier for us all.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Almaden Valley Smile Design is located at 6472 Camden Ave Suite 100 San Jose, CA 95120.
Oral Hygiene Services From Your Family Dentist
Scheduling regular visits to a family dentist is an important part of maintaining good oral health. During routine checkups, patients can expect a visual examination along with occasional X-rays. In addition, the dental team will conduct a series of oral hygiene procedures to keep the teeth and gums strong and prevent decay and disease. While…
When Would You Need Dental Implants?
If you have ever critically damaged or lost a tooth and had it repaired, you probably had a dental implants set. A dental implant is a metal fixture installed by a dentist that fuses to the jawbone via a process called osseointegration. This allows for artificial teeth to be securely placed on top of it.…
Preventative Treatments From A Family Dentist
A family dentist is an excellent choice for many people. This professional is trained to diagnose and treat common dental conditions in patients of all ages so that an entire family can visit the same dentist. That makes it easy for busy households to schedule routine care and preventative treatments. Patients should always work with…
When To Get An Oral Cancer Screening From Your Family Dentist
Oral cancer occurs inside the mouth and is so often called mouth cancer or oral cavity cancer, and a family dentist will usually check for this disease during routine dental visits. However, if you are experiencing abnormal mouth pain, lumps, or lesions before your next exam, it may be a good idea to schedule an…
How Does A Dental Filling Fix A Cavity?
Tooth decay is a very common dental issue among people of all ages. When a cavity develops, a dental filling can be used to make repairs. Although the procedure is relatively simple, it can still be very effective at repairing a tooth and stopping the spread of tooth decay.According to the American Dental Association, most…